What you need to know
We are looking for a Financial Services Recruitment Consultant to join our team in the Carlow office (remote for now with hybrid working options long-term).
This job will suit you if you enjoy a varied and exciting job. You will have autonomy over your own daily work plan and your own earning potential and will join a friendly and helpful team where we all work together and celebrate each other’s successes.
This is a permanent position. The role is remote for the moment and there is availability for hybrid working arrangements long-term.
Your new job
- Liaise with new and current clients to advise on market trends and gain an understanding of their requirements as well as cross-selling Matrix services
- Participate in candidate attraction, pipelining and management to ensure you are engaging with and servicing your candidate market effectively
- Responsible for advertising jobs, attracting and sourcing candidates across various online channels such as jobs boards, social media, Matrix database and LinkedIn
- Screening calls and interviews to assess suitability of candidates for open jobs
- Send CVs to clients, arrange interviews and negotiate job offers
- Build and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Drive business development ensuring a constant pipeline and growing the business activity
- Become the subject matter expert for your desk and engage in marketing activities to grow your personal brand
- Set and meet weekly and monthly targets & KPI’s
- Work with colleagues to grow and maintain a network of candidates and clients
- Attend webinars and training seminars to continuously develop recruitment skills
- General recruitment administration
- Adhere to all GDPR and company policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- Sales / Business Development / Call Centre experience, or experience working in a target driven environment
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Client and customer service experience
- Degree qualification
- Recruitment experience advantageous
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Excellent prioritisation and problem-solving skills
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
- Excellent salary and commission structure
- Annual leave up to 25 days
- Pension after a no. of years’ service
- Long-term illness benefit
- Death in service
- Tailored training programme
“Recruitment is life changing”
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.