What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Services Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
The Asset Servicing department is responsible for the provision of Securities Set Up for the purposes of Pricing, Trade Settlements, monthly Custody valuations, Fund Accounting NAV, Financial Reporting and Middle office outsourcing. In this job, you will be the subject matter expert on data quality issues across funds, fixed income and equity instruments
This is a 9-month contract position initially. This role is remote for the moment and requires that you possess a laptop or PC and the ability to work remotely.
Working Hours alternate between 8.30 to 4.45 and 9 to 5.15. Training will be provided on this role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Set up new Security records on company systems
- Research asset information on vendor terminals and websites ensuring accurate set up
- Review new asset information, applying knowledge of various security types to interpret and enrich existing setups
- Communicate with data and valuation vendors, brokers, and requestors etc. to obtain information regarding assets
- Ensure daily SLAs are met with required quality
- Investigation of Reference data queries and critical client issues
- Ability to handle, escalate and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Build a strong repository of Operations and Domain knowledge in the team
- Ensure documentation of the process activities / process change is in line with the organizational/audit standards for documentation
- Identify and communicate errors & to maintain & report relevant metrics in a timely manner
- Follow audit norms, report deviations / suggest improvements in controls
What are we looking for?
- Previous financial services experience and / or a relevant financial third level qualification
- Knowledge of various asset classes and related Reference data
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, ICE desirable
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work within strict deadlines under pressure and to work on own initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.