What you need to know:
You will be working as a Financial Services Administrator for our client, a global investment bank based in Wexford.
You will be joining a large team with a friendly and progressive culture.
This is a 6-month contract role with some possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- Working as part of the Authentication team
- Working with clients and speaking with them on the phone
- Manage a high volume of accounts and authenticate payment instructions
- Check fund availability, execute funds transfer to/from accounts
- Prepare and execute settlement investments
- Ensure enquiries are addressed properly
- Support key business processes
- Develop improvements to provide superior client service
- Process key specialised functions while ensuring compliance with all CSD and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
- Will report to a CT Ops Sections manager
What we are looking for:
- Leaving certificate or equivalent of combined education and experience is required
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to quickly identify and escalate problems, possess strong decision making and organisational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of total work experience is preferred
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications