What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Administrator for our client, a global investment banking company based in Wexford.
As the Corporate Trust Administrator, you will play a critical role in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust accounts.
It is a 6-12 month contract job and salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Quickly acquire a working knowledge of the portfolio of accounts by working closely with the Client Service Manager
- Complete ongoing administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts as required
- Under the guidance of the Client Service Manager, you will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication
- Prioritize and organize workflow to ensure that deadlines are met, and any issues or delays are communicated as soon as possible
- Understand and corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts
- Ensure compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards
- Frequent interfacing and communication with the CSM and Team Leader to ensure compliance both with governing documents and bank policies, and to ensure client satisfaction
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.