You will work as a Financial Reporting Assistant Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 6 month contract role.
Your new job
The Financial Reporting Department is responsible for the preparation of annual and interim financial statements for clients and for the management of all aspects of the audit process. The Department has responsibility for a broad range of funds and produces financial statements under IFRS, Lux GAAP and US GAAP.
- Responsible for all aspects of the fund financial reporting services (including preparing high quality financial statements and underlying workings files) for specified clients
- Service Delivery – primarily responsible for ensuring that Financial Reporting deliverables are consistently delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for high standard of service delivery to clients within agreed timeframes. Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Control Environment – Ensure adherence to internal and external policy and regulation. Ensure all errors, breaches or client incidents are reported in line with current procedures.
- Client Management – responsible for the provision of a proactive Financial Reporting service to clients, understanding the service requirements of all clients.
- New Business and Strategic Planning – Support the identification and cultivation of expanded business potential with existing clients through regular client interaction and assist the Relationship Management organisation in responding to new business opportunities.
- May require managing/assisting with special projects, new regulations and/or client development.
- Involves daily interaction with clients and many internal departments.
What are we looking for?
- Degree/qualification in accounting, business or other qualifications relevant to the investment industry and in particular Financial Reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within the funds industry or Big 4 audit experience with funds industry audit experience.
- Strong legal and regulatory knowledge of running business in a compliant manner.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, especially in the area of Financial Reporting, including a thorough understanding of various accounting standards including International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form, to a level consistent with delivering excellent client presentations, excellent relationship management skills with clients and colleagues.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.