What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst for our client, a global investment bank based in Limerick.
Hourly rate is up to €32.50ph DOE and it will be a 36.25-hour week.
Financial Reporting experience is required for this role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality service to clients through accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information.
- Be responsive to clients and anticipate their needs.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for the Investment Funds administered by the company
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries.
- Manage the audit process for your clients.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where required.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met for the funds on your team.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations as required.
- Seek to learn quickly and continually improve service offered.
- Assist other colleagues. Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
- Liaise with other units– Transfer Agency, Custody/Trustee, Fund Accounting, Client Services, Legal, and Client Expenses.
- Train other colleagues in your areas of expertise. Review the work of other colleagues and provide timely feedback on any review points.
- Act as a go to person to help with the development of junior members of the team.
- Take part in transition projects as required.
- Liaise with colleagues in support locations, assist in planning outsourced work and provide colleagues in support locations with timely feedback on work provided. Review all work received from support locations.
What are we looking for?
- Accounting experience within the Investment Industry is a distinct advantage, and applicants should have a strong level of prior financial reporting experience.
- Qualified accountant or part qualified accountant and interested in completing qualification, however a good history of accounting experience will suffice in the absence of qualification.
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes, recognising and following through on opportunities to deliver improved efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of Global Invest One/Enterprise advantageous.
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Prior review experience and be comfortable providing constructive feedback to the preparers of the work.
We Value Your Trust.