What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst, for our client, a global investment bank based in Limerick.
11-month contract (may have opportunities for extension or permanency depending on requirements and performance) with an hourly rate of up to €26.50 DOE.
This is a growing team with a leading organisation.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds
- Liaison with external auditors and dealing with audit queries
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable, including Central Bank returns
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met in relation to the Funds under administration
- Seek to learn quickly and continually improve service offered
- Assist other colleagues. Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate
- Liaise with other units – Shareholder Services, Trustee, Corporate Actions, Control, Accounts and Fund Managers
What are we looking for?
- Accounting experience within the Investment Industry is a distinct advantage, financial reporting background an advantage
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or PQ and interested in completing your qualification
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent desktop, IT and systems skills. Experience of Invest One and/or Sun advantageous
We Value Your Trust.