You will work as a Financial Reporting Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is an 11 month contract role.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds.
- Deliver high quality service to clients through accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Preparation of any group, board or ad hoc reporting required by your clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and deal with audit queries. Manage the audit process for your clients.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring tax compliance deadlines are met for the funds assigned to you.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations as required.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant or part qualified accountant and interested in completing their qualification, or relevant work experience in the absence of the accountancy qualification.
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes, recognising and following through on opportunities to deliver improved efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and consistently meeting deadlines, while managing own time.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.