What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Consultant for our client, a global investment banking company based in Limerick (remote at the moment).
This role will suit you if you have experience in Financial Statements and Financial Reporting.
This is an 11-month contract. Salary will depend on experience. This job is remote for the moment and you will need to possess your own laptop / PC.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks, which may be parts of larger processes, and requests for information
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds under administration
- Liaison with external auditors and dealing with audit queries
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable, including Central Bank returns
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met in relation to the Funds under administration
- Seek to learn quickly and continually improve service offered
- Assist other colleagues
- Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments such as Shareholder Services, Trustee, Corporate Actions, Control, Accounts and Fund Managers
- Accounting experience within the Investment Industry is a distinct advantage
- Experience in financial statements and financial reporting
- An appreciation of accounting principles is essential, the candidate will be a qualified accountant or part qualified and interested in completing their qualification
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking all processes, which may have an impact on efficiency and client satisfaction
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as this role requires interaction at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent desktop, IT and systems skills. Experience of Invest One and/or Sun advantageous
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.