You will work as a Financial Reporting Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is an 11 month contract role.
Your new job
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements for Investment Funds under administration.
- Liaison with external auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Preparation of regulatory returns where applicable, including Central Bank returns.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Ensuring other Tax compliance deadlines are met in relation to the Funds under administration.
- Assist other colleagues. Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant or part qualified and interested in completing your qualification.
- Accounting experience within the Investment Industry is a distinct advantage, financial reporting background an advantage.
- Strong PC skills required.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.