What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Controller for our client, a highly successful and growing consultancy services company based in the Southeast. You will be responsible for all accounting activities, management of the HR function and from time to time you will provide assistance to Operations.
The role is Permanent with an attractive financial package. The company will support your career development and there will be opportunities for advancement in the future. You will report to the MD/ Board.
Your new job:
A key part of the role will be to add value that will assist in key decisions that have to be made.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Produce and present the monthly management information pack to include financial and management accounts, commentary on variances/ KPI’s.
- Preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts and update overall strategic plan review with functional heads.
- Work closely with Directors in terms of evaluating what if proposals.
- Manage AP, AR, Payroll, Credit Control and Cash Flow.
- Liaise with internal and external parties (Auditors, Banks, Suppliers, Enterprise Ireland, Solicitors etc.)
- Prepare detailed analysis of financial status of key projects.
- Evaluate effectiveness of IT systems.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years pqe.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards.
- Commercially focused.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent communicator, motivated, prudent, passionate.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.
We Value Your Trust.