What you need to know
Our client a long-established services company are seeking a Financial Controller for their Head office in the South- East. You will lead and manage a team of finance professionals including AP/AR/ Credit Control and Payroll. You will report to the GM, and you will be a key member of the management team.
Your new job:
This is a Permanent role with an attractive package and will suit an accountant who enjoys the commercial side of the business. This role will allow you to develop your skills in a fast-moving environment.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation, review and presentation of financial and management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure financial statements fully comply with company law, accounting standards and all statutory requirements for group accountancy.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets for the group.
- Prepare reports on Branches, Customer margin analysis and business sectors performance.
- Manage the finance function on a lean basis and identify improvements on process issues for the whole business.
- Evaluate all financial aspects for the strategic plan.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years pqe in a Service company.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Can do will do attitude.
- Passionate about your performance in helping the business thrive.
- Effective team player.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.