Matrix Recruitment Group is currently hiring a Financial Controller in the South East.
Our client, a large international commercial manufacturing enterprise, require a controller who will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the finance function. You will be a key member of the senior management team participating in the effective running of the business.
This is a permanent role with a very comprehensive financial package in a company that is expanding rapidly.
As the financial controller, you will report to the General manager locally and on a dotted line basis to corporate.
- Coordinate and oversee the companies budget and business planning process.
- Provide leadership, drive and deliver on strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the finance function to include costings, financials, payroll and controls.
- Preparation and presentation of financial accounts and management reports to local senior team and corporate when required.
- Work closely with all external parties on audit, insurance, revenue and banking etc.
- Review and manage cash flow reporting and working capital.
- Engage with corporate on funding requirements.
- Manage the IT support function
- Qualified Accountant with 10 years + experience in a manufacturing/ commercial setting.
- Proven track record and influencer at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and lean processes.
- Strategic thinker.
- Experience of SAP
- SOX Experience
- Commercial & Entrepreneurial decision making aptitude and an analytical approach to problem solving.
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Kieran on 051 – 353825 for more information.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.
Matrix recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.