Matrix Recruitment Group is currently hiring a Financial Controller in the South East.
Our client, a large international commercial manufacturing enterprise, require a controller who will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the finance function. You will be a key member of the senior management team participating in the effective running of the business.
This is a permanent role with a very comprehensive financial package in a company that is expanding rapidly.
As the financial controller, you will report to the General manager locally and on a dotted line basis to corporate.
- Coordinate and oversee the companies budget and business planning process.
- Provide leadership, drive and deliver on strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the finance function to include costings, financials, payroll and controls.
- Preparation and presentation of financial accounts and management reports to local senior team and corporate when required.
- Work closely with all external parties on audit, insurance, revenue and banking etc.
- Review and manage cash flow reporting and working capital.
- Engage with corporate on funding requirements.
- Manage the IT support function
- Qualified Accountant with 10 years + experience in a manufacturing/ commercial setting.
- Proven track record and influencer at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and lean processes.
- Strategic thinker.
- Experience of SAP
- SOX Experience
- Commercial & Entrepreneurial decision making aptitude and an analytical approach to problem solving.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051-353825
We Value Your Trust.