What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Controller for our client, a growing and innovative medical manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
This exciting opportunity will allow the right candidate to develop their accountancy career at a senior level.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the overall management of finance, treasury, and company secretarial functions.
You will report to the Group Financial Controller
This is a Maternity cover.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have some of the following duties:
- Liaise with auditors to complete year end statutory accounts
- Communicating with third party advisors to ensure completion of tax returns
- Ensure payroll records, accounts payable and proper expense distribution are maintained to satisfy both company and government requirements.
- Establish annual budgets, monthly accounts, and forecasts.
- Administering salary, wage and benefit programs.
- Assist in the preparation of review of project requests for all capital expenditure
- Monitor and report on Net Working Capital movements
- Manage cashflow, preparing forecasts and reporting on variances
- Develop and maintain effective programs so department KPI’s and budgets are monitored and controlled.
- Implement and maintain adequate internal controls
- Provide analytical, interpretive, investigate and advisory services on business and commercial impact, including the Plant Manager.
- Dealing with auditors and responsibility for tax returns.
- Liaise with IDA and other bodies on grant claims.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) with a minimum of 3-4 year’s PQE.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- The ability to deliver in an efficient manner to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.