You will work as a 12 month contract role for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
The successful applicant will work as part of our clients existing EMEA Management Reporting Planning & Analysis (‘MRP&A’) team based in Finance supporting the production and presentation of high level financial analysis to support business decision making.
- Support in the production, presentation and interpretation of financial information to business management including the analysis and associated drivers to support and inform business decisions
- Provision of detailed financial analysis to support business needs that assists with expense management, variance analysis, medium and long term strategic planning and goal setting
- Production of presentations and high value financial analysis to support regular business reviews across all business lines
- Provide support and input into rolling forecasts and annual planning cycle in line with defined processes
- Work with and support the wider MRP&A team on reporting cycle requirements which may arise from time to time
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant
- Strong financial analysis skills and experience are essential
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.