What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Analyst for our client, in a very fast paced medical device manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath. This is an opportunity to work with global teams and be involved in the growth of the company.
As the Financial Analyst you will work alongside the Finance team reporting into a Financial Controller. You will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing site in meeting financial results through forecasting, and budgeting.
This is a nine-month contract initially.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning processes.
- Responsible for the Site budget process and annual overhead spend budgets.
- Working with global operations to forecast budgets Capex spend.
- Coordinate approval for global capex projects and monthly reporting on spend vs budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of accounts to Hyperion.
- Assist with month end close process on balance sheet.
- Ensure all financials are in compliance with US & Irish GAAP.
- Implement internal controls in order to maintain compliance with financial requirements and SOX.
- Deal with auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements.
- Input into annual budget and quarterly forecast, detailing volumes, headcount, overhead etc. for Business Units
- Update budget/forecast to Financial database
- Work with finance business teams in driving finance initiatives forward.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant with Five (5) years PQ experience in financial accounting in a fast-paced manufacturing background.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience strong advantage.
- Ability to take ownership, be proactive and achieve desired results is key. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS office applications. Strong analytical skills particular Excel.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with your Breda and 0906490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.