What you need to know
You will work as a Finance Analyst for our client, a highly successful and continuously innovative food manufacturing company in Co. Offaly.
This job will give you the opportunity to be innovative and forward thinking and make a difference.
As the Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring financial business growth and work alongside the sales team on strategy planning. This job will work closely with senior management
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Determine cost of operations by following sales analysis forecasting and ensuring actions plans are in place for optimisation of long/short term plans.
- Compare and analyse actual financial results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial status by monitoring variances and recommending actions to management.
- Category Management Support – Weekly Report/Key Metrics Delivery
- Incorporate the Product Margin Model as part of weekly/monthly planning to optimise sales options.
- Support Sales Team in route planning and management.
- Stock Management Control on a daily basis to minimise stock.
- Support the development of a high performing sales and marketing function and ensure the correct sales and processes are executed and corrective actions are put in place where necessary.
- Use analytical data to implement processes and in turn to influence sales metrics.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar analyst background.
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong commercial awareness of the business.
- Strong financial and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/sales driven environment.
Apply for this job now.