You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a highly regulated manufacturing company in Co. Offaly. This is an immediate start. This job will be remote work initially.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts, forecasts, and intercompany. You will work as part of a finance team reporting into the Finance Manager. This is a great opportunity to be involved all aspects of the finance function.
This is a 6-month contract
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts to tight timelines
- Reviewing monthly transactions: accruals, payroll costs, intercompany.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with internal and external auditors for the annual audit process.
- Assist with tax returns and statutory & regulatory filings
- Managing projects and fixed asset registers
- Ad hoc finance related projects
- Support for the finance function
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent PC Skills and excellent excel skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse groups of individuals.
- Highly motivated self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Proven ability to operate as part of a team and manage people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485 or 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.