Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a FINANCIAL ANALYST based in Bray Co. Wicklow. This is a short term CONTRACT 3-6mths.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The FINANCIAL ANALYST will operate within the relevant financial policies and financial guidelines of the organisation.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Must have excellent Excel experience.
- Supporting senior Finance colleagues in ensuring an effective financial planning and monthly financial performance management process so that the business unit can deliver the best service while operating within the limits of the budget made available.
- Taking responsibility where required for management of finance staff, financial systems, financial processes and financial data and proactive management of any shared responsibility in this regard
- Support and develop the reporting framework within the department and be responsible for meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines relevant to the role including Monthly and ad-hoc reporting, Pay & Numbers strategy, Costing, Estimates, Service planning & Budget Allocation;
- Engage effectively with service leads to ensure adequacy of expenditure control and cost containment
- Financial Controls/Compliance
- Implementation of control improvements/audit recommendations with service leads;
- Provide analysis as required of income and maximising same/minimising write-offs
- Deliver effectively against any other requirements under controls/compliance as required from time to time by Head of Finance
- Member/passed finalist of a recognised or prescribed accountancy body such as ACCA, CPA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Experience of financial management and financial planning, as relevant to this role;
- Significant experience of working with advanced Excel including financial spreadsheets and databases;
- Analytical skills, including the ability to gather information, analyse, problem-solve and make decisions and/or recommend decisions to senior managers;
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.