What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting a CONTRACT ACCOUNTANT for our client, a nationally recognised services company which is based in CO. WATERFORD.
This role will report directly to the Financial Controller and the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who has strong analytical skills
This is a 7 MONTH CONTRACT role with an immediate start.
Your new job
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts (WIP analysis & reports)
- Responsible for preparing monthly journals and maintaining the general ledger
- Balance sheet and month end reconciliations
- Assist with payroll, tax returns and purchase invoices when required
- Assist and support with internal and external audits
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Any other ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user and knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands on individual who can multi task and us their own initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be up to date with accounting standards
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.