Matrix Recruitment is working with a leading construction company based in Co. Offaly in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity to work with an ambitious company with plans for growth over the next few years. This is a permanent job.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with the management of a finance team, preparation of monthly group accounts, forecasting and project budgeting. This role will report directly to the Group Finance Director.
- Monthly accounts preparation and analysis
- Statutory and tax returns
- Budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
- Review internal controls and policies with a view to creating efficiencies
- Project costing
- Reconciliations including bank, cash, income
- Intercompany accounting
- Involved in additional ad-hoc finance duties as required
- Qualified accountant with 3 years post qualified relevant experience in the construction industry or services.
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong IT skills, in particular, advanced Excel
- Experience in a multinational environment an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry
Please contact Breda for more information on this role on 0874057840 or email your cv.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.