Matrix Recruitment is working with very a very reputable large Irish FMCG Group based in Co. Cavan to recruit a Financial Accountant. This is a 1-year fixed term contract job initially . This a great opportunity to be part of a company that are always growing, evolving, and developing .
The Financial Accountant will report into the Group Finance Manager of a busy finance department. You will be responsible for the group company secretarial, VAT/Interstat, corporation tax reporting, and reconciliation .
Excellent Salary on offer . Hybrid work on offer.
- Vat and intrastat preparation and submission for 3 companies
- Company secretarial support
- Corporation tax reporting
- Completion and presentation of Group statistical information
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting of group, credit card, expenses, and BIK.
- Support for the annual audit
- Ad-hoc Project work.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 4 years post qualified experience working within industry or Big Four or large practice background.
- Must have strong tax background
- Must have excellent problem-solving techniques
- High level of IT competency, with expert level in Excel. SAP is desirable.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well under pressure are essential requirements for this job.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications, please email your cv or contact Breda for more information on 0874057840
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.