What you need to know
Our client is an established services organization who are currently seeking a Financial Accountant for their South- East based facility.
This is a Contract role (minimum 8 months) with an attractive financial package. You will report into the Finance Manager, and you will have a small team reporting into to you. You can work from home two days per week.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management and financial accounts.
- Analize variances and document results and present to relevant manager.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts.
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Liaise with Auditors, Revenue and Bank.
- Cash flow management.
- Ensure proper controls are in place and financial procedures are followed.
- Reconcile balance sheet on a monthly basis.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant- 2 years pqe
- Strong commercial appreciation.
- Excellent communicator, passionate, lean advocate.
- Can do will do attitude.
- Team player.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.
We Value Your Trust.