What you need to know
Our client a long-established company are looking to add new talent to their team in the form of a Financial Accountant.
Your new job:
In this role you will be a key member of the finance and project teams. You will report to the Finance Manager. This is a full time Permanent job with an attractive salary and WFH hybrid model in place with 3 days at home. There will be opportunities for career advancement.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Determine the financial impact of proposed new initiatives, efficiency improvements and strategies for growth.
- Develop a strong partnership with business managers/ teams and help them to understand financial performance.
- Prepare margin analysis, identify low margins and implement actions to improve.
- Ensure Budget targets are met and work closely with teams to achieve them and to finish key finance projects.
- Prepare and present relevant management reports on performance.
- Develop best lean practice to ensure process flows are ultra-efficient.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder and problem solver.
- Can do will do attitude.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.