Matrix Recruitment is working with our client based in Co. Offaly to recruit a Financial Accountant for a 12-month fixed term contract. This company is a leading innovator in their field, growing each year. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant, and to be part of a great finance team. Don’t miss out.
As Financial Accountant your purpose is to work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure effective delivery of accurate management financial information.
12 Month Contract Job Initially Hybrid work option.
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts to tight timelines. Assist with monthly reporting packs.
- Reviewing and posting monthly transactions: accruals, payroll costs, intercompany.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and management of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Management of Capex spend and fixed asset register.
- Preparation of monthly cashflow forecasting.
- Assist with internal and external auditors for the annual audit process.
- Ad hoc finance related projects
- Support for the finance function
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recognised accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, and CIMA)
- A minimum of 2 years in manufacturing finance.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data.
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical ability
- Superb communication skills with the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly Motivated with high level of proficiency in MS suite particularly in excel and previous experience in ERP systems.
- Confident self-starter who is assertive and focused.
Please send cv in word format.
Call Breda 0874057840 for more information on this job.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.