What you need to know
Our client is a well-established global Manufacturing company who are currently seeking an Financial Accountant for their facility in Wexford.
Your new job:
You will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting activities. You will be part of a small team which will allow you to gain loads of hands-on experience. You will report to the Financial Controller. This is a Contract Role (circa 1 year) which has an attractive salary and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Record all fixed asset movements during the month and complete reporting requirements on capital expenditure.
- Work closely with the Finance team on month end reporting.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare weekly cash forecast.
- Prepare and issue invoices and manage credit control.
- Verify freight quotations and duty declarations.
- Implement process improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Recently qualified or finalist Accountant.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Capable of analysing financial data and data from various sources.
- Very strong on excel.
- Hands on, just do it attitude.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.