What you need to know
Our client a highly successful and well-established multinational are currently seeking a Financial Accountant for their facility in South- East. .
Your new job:
You will be responsible for the financial accounting reporting for a number of different entities and will report to the Finance Manager. This is a Permanent Job with a strong salary and excellent benefits package. You will gain excellent exposure in the running of the finance function with the finance manager.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare balance sheets, P+L statements and other financial statements and reports for various legal entities.
- Ensure accuracy of all journals and reconcile ledgers.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for legal entities.
- Liaise with external auditors on audits and statutory reporting.
- Identify any key issues and determine actions required with the finance manager.
- Responsible for processing of employee expenses, cash management and monthly payroll.
- Identify process improvements in finance function using lean.
- Backup for the FM and other members of the finance team as required.
What are we looking for?
- Recently qualified accountant with SAP and at least 2 years Accounts preparation experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, eager to learn, enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Ambitious see this role as a stepping stone.
- Excellent communicator.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.