Are you looking for a new start in 2021?
Matrix Recruitment is working with a large global manufacturing company based in Co. Roscommon in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant. This exciting permanent job is a new position within the finance department.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the, preparation of monthly accounts, product costing. forecasting and budgeting. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller.
This is a great opportunity to make this job your own.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances.
- Product costing & analysis.
- Inventory & WIP monitoring.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and regular forecasts & projections.
- Overhead control & cash management. Fixed Asset schedules & analysis
- Month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Financial analysis of capital investment and long-term projects
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors, revenue, CSO etc.
- Provide support to HR team on payroll & benefits programs.
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency initiatives.
- Support the operations & engineering teams with ad hoc reporting as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Conform to the requirements of the quality and environmental management system
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA
- Minimum Five years and 3 of those PQ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing background.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data and report preparation & presentation
- Strong commercial background with excellent MS Excel & PC Skills
- Strong knowledge of ERP Systems and product costing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
Please contact Breda for more information on this role on 0874057840 or email your cv.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.