Matrix Recruitment is currently seeking a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT for our successful manufacturing client, based in CARLOW.
This is a Permanent job opportunity.
This is a key position in a small finance team.
Your new job
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of the P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis to highlight any obscurities
- Working capital management and cash flow forecasting
- Daily cash entries, lodgements / dealing with queries from sales regarding orders etc.
- Credit control / daily debtor queries / credit checks on new customers
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and lease file
- Amazon; posting Invoices to vendor central, calculating commissions due etc.
- Quarter and Year end reporting
- Completion of C.S.O Reports; VAT Return; Intrastat & Vies Returns
- Assisting the office with general IT / Navision problems and queries
- Preparation of year end accounts for audit & be key point of contact for external audits
- Ongoing review of control environment to ensure processes are appropriate
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Corporation tax returns
- Variance analysis and costing
- Overview of inventory and stock management
What are we looking for?
- Degree in accounting, qualified/part qualified accountant (preferably CIMA/ACCA) with 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing company.
- Adequate understanding of quality and manufacturing, costing methodologies and management accounting.
- Practical experience in financial planning and control.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience in Navision an advantage but not essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.