What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a highly successful and well-established Irish food group in Co. Offaly.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for weekly/monthly accounts, budgeting, sales reporting and conducting cost and revenues analyses of one of their divisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to develop within this organisation and to make your mark within the company.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the preparation of weekly/monthly management accounts adhering to a strict deadline and in line with group accounting policies.
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs to group
- Variances review on monthly basis
- Responsible for tax returns.
- Preparation of Capital Projects, expenditures and maintenance.
- Periodic review of pricing set up and monthly analysis of Purchased Product P&L’s
- Daily/weekly/Monthly reconciliation of stocks for multiple external warehouse
- Overseeing payroll and accounts payable.
- Dealing with department managers in all aspects of finance
- Continuous improvement initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualified.
- Strong Excel and system skills.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong technical accounting skills
- The ability to deliver in an efficient manner to tight deadlines.
Apply for this job now.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.