What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Accountant for our client, a global investment firm based in Tipperary.
This role will be working with the Financial Controller and the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of services to our clients, accurately and on a timely basis. As the Financial Accountant will manage the team and put in place internal company procedures and controls to ensure delivery of a quality service.
This is a permanent role with a salary range of €40k-€45k DOE.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working with the team to ensure the timely delivery of accurate monthly/quarterly management and statutory financial information.
- Primarily responsible for the accurate bookkeeping of entities under responsibility, including the maintenance of supporting accounting schedules such as fixed assets, prepaids and accruals.
- Primarily responsible for the preparation of the financial statements and supporting workbook for the annual audit and key liaison with auditors for maintaining the PBC – including providing supporting audit documentation as requested.
- Preparation and filing of corporation tax and vat returns in accordance with strict filing deadlines.
- Preparation and filling of regulatory reporting information in accordance with strict filing information.
- Continuously seeks to improve and develop the accounting processes to reduce reporting lead times.
- Working with colleagues across the group, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in ad-hoc project requirements as required by the Financial Controller.
- Coaching and mentoring of members of the Finance Team.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- University degree in accounting or business
- 2+ years in a similar Finance role
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry would be beneficial
We Value Your Trust.