What you need to know
Our client an international commercial organisation with branches in a number of countries are looking to add new talent to their team in the form of a Financial Accountant.
Your new job
In this role you will be a key member of a small finance team and you will report to the Financial Controller. This is a full time permanent job with an attractive salary and WFH hybrid model in place. There will be opportunities for career development.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of monthly management and financial accounts for the group entities
- Post accounting entries to each entity as required
- Reconcile bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Analyse variances on revenue and cost for all departments
- Work closely on budgets and forecast with managers
- Ensure general ledger is maintained effectively
- Liaise with creditors and ensure all government returns are made on time
- Cash flow forecasts
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and Accounts team
- Qualified Accountant with 2/3 years experience, will consider candidate from practice
- Can do, will do attitude
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Excellent IT skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.