What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Westmeath
As the Financial Accountant, you will play an integral part in all aspects of financial management reporting. You will liaise with senior level stakeholders across the business.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all accounting functions including budgeting, managing tax payments, performing audits, sales reporting and treasury management.
- Provide analytical support to the Head of Finance and advise on opportunities and decision making affecting the business.
- Assist in supporting the group on tax queries i.e. global tax structures and Transfer Pricing.
- Oversee and implement the annual company budget process and assess performance and produce KPI’s.
- Direct liaison with auditors (internal and external) for completion of year-end audit.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA./ACA/CIMA) preferably Big 4/Top 10 trained.
- Previous experience within international/corporate tax would be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in Industry.
- Experience within a medical/pharmaceutical environment a distinct advantage.
- Previous ERP system experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- The ability to deliver in an efficient manner to tight deadlines.
- Resilience, Flexibility, adaptability
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.