What you need to know
You will work as a Financial Accountant for our client, a very fast paced medical device manufacturing company in Co. Offaly
As the Financial Accountant you will work alongside the Finance team and you will be responsible for ensuring month end data is processed on a timely basis and recorded accurately. This role will report into the Financial Controller.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Have responsibility for the integrity and management of the accounting ledgers
- Be responsible for producing the monthly financial accounts package within 5 working days according to US GAAP rules
- Perform intercompany reconciliations, revenue cut-off, sales & COGS reconciliations, deferrals & amortization, Balance Sheet and P&L analysis, cost allocations.
- Be responsible for the monthly internal reporting requirements, i.e. monthly flash review, site reporting, review budget/actual/forecast
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts and annual Corporation Tax computations
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and forecasts for the plant
- Review Internal Control procedures for SOX compliance and assist with internal and external audits
- Transfer Pricing analysis and preparation of preparation of Transfer Pricing Template to Corporate
- Preparation and calculation of R&D Tax credits reclaim and grants
- Any other duties as requested
What are we looking for?
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA with at least 3-5 years PQ experience in US Manufacturing
- BIG Four background
- Experience with ERP systems Sap, or Oracle
- Knowledge of US GAAP and FRS102
- Experience of working within a small team in a diverse environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good interpersonal communication and initiative skills
- Works on projects as part of the team, exchanging ideas and contributing skills that complement those of the other team members.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.