What you need to know
Our client is currently seeking a part time Financial Accountant for their Wexford based food manufacturing facility. The role can be either a 3-day week or five half days with total hours of 22.5 per week. This is a Permanent position.
Your new job:
You will be part of the finance team and you will report directly to the finance director with a dotted line to local General Manager.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare management accounts and provide detailed financial analysis.
- Prepare budget and forecast for the operation.
- Complete statutory accounts and reports for head office.
- Resolve queries from General Manager and assist in what-if analysis.
- Analize gross margins by customer and product.
- Manage the credit control process.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant.
- 2-3 years PQE.
- Hands on with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.