What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our client in the Food Manufacturing industry based in Co. Kildare.
This is a perm role with some international travel required when restrictions are lifted. This role will report into the Financial Controller.
Your new job
- Production and delivery of the monthly financial reports
- Production of weekly management financial information including agreed KPI’s
- Prepare and analyse product costings ,work with internal management to develop costing models
- Reconciliation of monthly financials to weekly management reports
- Production and delivery of the monthly financial reports for our distribution and waste treatment companies
- Preparation and submission of annual budget for senior finance and management review and responsibility for gathering necessary financial information for budget process
- Management of annual audit process with financial auditors
- Reviewing internal controls across the business, identifying and implementing necessary improvements
- Ensure VAT, PAYE, Customs and other necessary external returns are prepared on a timely and accurate basis across all businesses
- Ensure controls in place for financial compliance
- Establishing good working relationships across the business including support for other finance team members
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required, assisting the financial controller and wider business team for all companies in the group
- This is NOT an exhaustive list and the Financial Accountant may be requested to undertake additional duties on request.
What are we looking for?
- A qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ACA with at least 3 years PQE.
- High levels of motivation and energy
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of an ERP System
- Flexibility and determination to meet all reporting deadlines
- Capable of working well in a team environment
- Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business and working practices by bringing forward own ideas/suggestions for improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of monthly management accounts, consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and group reporting in a manufacturing environment for a large company.
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to analyse and manipulate data to meet reporting requirements.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.