What you need to know
Our client is a well established and innovative services company in the Midlands who now have a requirement for a Finance Scenario Analyst.
You will be part of a small team of professionals, and you will report to a senior finance manager. This is a Permanent job with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare bank standard financial models to review capital requirements.
- Use complex energy scenario planning tools to evaluate risk and to carry out what if analysis.
- Ensure alignment amongst the project teams and the 10-year stragetic plan.
- Evaluate strategic business opportunities as they arise.
- Prepare business case approval papers and presentations for a range of stakeholders.
- You will present at board level.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the group.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial modelling and energy scenario planning- 3 years + experience
- VB essential
- Proven track record of experience required.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.
We Value Your Trust.