Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an experienced FINANCE OFFICER for a large organisation based in Co. Carlow. The role is offered on a 6mth Contract/ Full Time basis.
Purpose of Role:
Assist the Finance Manager in the effective management and operation of the Finance Function.
- To supervise staff in the Finance Department and participate in and support staff development and training programmes.
- To contribute to the development of organisation’s overall financial control environment focusing on internal controls.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of the financial system, data integrity and internal reporting.
- To prepare Financial Statements and liaise with external auditors.
- To prepare Departments /HEA monitoring reports as ad hoc reports required.
- To prepare the monthly management reports to senior management and Governing Body.
- To assist in the control and authorisation of all payments and purchases and maintain all necessary records.
- To maintain the Fixed Asset Register and contribute to the development of procedures and controls.
- To prepare annual budget documentation and contribute to the ongoing review and monitoring of the budget.
- To perform other duties as may be required by the Institute management.
Qualified Accountant or Nearly Qualified Accountant with at least 4-5 years experience.
Apply for this job send your updated CV to Suzanne Dunne for consideration. Send your CV email@example.com