What you need to know
You will work as a Finance Manager for our charity client, based in Belfast.
This a fixed term 15-month contract.
The Finance Manager will report into the Financial Controller.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the management of financial systems and budgets. You will oversee the financial reporting, taxation, and auditing along with taking on financial projects.
Main responsibilities include
- Ensuring all financial systems, processes and practices comply with all legal requirements and obligations.
- Preparation of monthly management information, accounts, statutory financial and statistical regulations and returns.
- Responsible for supporting the financial controller in the production of annual accounts and general financial reporting to the agreed timetable.
- Ensure accurate and timely collation of data for audit purposes.
- Supporting the external audit process.
- Responsible for the project accounting systems and contract management.
- Assist with the management of the financial year end.
- Preparation and production of Statutory Financial Statements / accounts, statistical regulations.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure all requirements are met for all legal entities.
- Assisting with the system set up and roll out of accounting systems to other countries.
- Provide strategic, tactical and proactive KPI and financial reporting to support the effective management of the business and drive performance.
- Provide financial reports and on-going information for grant support applications
- Deputising for the Financial Controller where required and oversee the finance team
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) with a minimum of 3-4 year’s PQE.
- Staff supervision ideal.
- Experience ideally working within a charity or retail sector.
- Experience In preparation of management accounts and statutory reporting.
- The ability to deliver in an efficient manner to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.