What you need to know
Our client a progressive fast growing company who are currently seeking a Finance Manager for their Waterford based facility. This would be a great time to join this company.
You will be part of the Senior Management team and you will report to the CEO. It is hands on role with an Accounts Assistant to support you. This is a permanent role with a very attractive financial package and will suit an accountant coming from a manufacturing/commercial background.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial and management accounts.
- Analyse variances and areas for improvement.
- Use KPIs to drive performance and discuss with senior team.
- Present a management pack to the board on a monthly basis.
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts for the business
- Evaluate business processes that can integrate the information to allow for improved decision making.
- Manage cash flow, creditors, debtors, payroll, invoicing and credit control.
- Manage all relationships with revenue, bank, legal and tax advisors.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong systems experience – Sage/Excel
- Commercially focused
- Proven track record, effective leader and influencer.
Please send applications for this role in Word Format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.