What you need to know
Our client a thriving and long-established Manufacturing company are currently seeking a Finance Manager for their facility in the Kildare/Dublin/Meath Region.
Your new job
You will lead and manage a small finance and business support team. You will assume responsibility with the site management team for the strategic and operational performance of the business.
This is a Permanent Job with an attractive financial package and will suit an accountant coming from a manufacturing/ commercial background.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of Financial/ management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Review creditors, debtors, payroll, and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory at month-end.
- Liaise closely with all key personnel ranging from MD to Sales to production and warehouse/ delivery on a daily basis.
- Preparation of forecast and budgets.
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provides commentary on key issues and identify any actions required.
- Deliver business strategies and maintain strong financial governance.
- Evaluate business performance versus plant KPI’s and set targets for the future.
- Identify key cost drivers and evaluate processes for improvement.
- Train, manage and develop the team.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with at least 7 years in manufacturing/ engineering facility.
- Strong Interest/ Knowledge of Business Operations
- Experience of lean systems
- Proven track record, effective leader, and influencer at all levels.
- Challenge performance to lead to improvements
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.