What you need to know
You will work as the Finance Manager for our client, a growing Technology company based in the South East. You will lead and manage a finance team of 3 which will include AP, AR, Credit Control, Invoicing and Payroll for a number of companies.
Your new job
This is a 12 month contract role that will suit an accountant coming from a Commercial/Services background. You will be a member of the Senior team and report directly to the General Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparation, review, and presentation of financial and management accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure financial statements fully comply with company law, accounting standards and all statutory matters
- Prepare monthly cash flow to help assist with future acquisitions
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Provide support to department heads on the budgetary process
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required
- Prepare the consolidated accounts for the group
- Train, manage and develop the team
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a fast moving environment and proven experience in financial and management accounting
- Strong leader and influencer at all levels
- Commercially focused with excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.