What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Finance Compliance and Control Specialist for our client, a global investment banking company based in Wexford (remote at the moment).
In this job, you will manage activities relating to implementing a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of the design and effectiveness of financial controls of the assigned department(s). This evaluation and assessment will be designed to comply with Sarbanes Oxley regulations and provide thorough and reliable information and recommendations for improvement in financial controls to the Board of Directors and management.
This is an 12-month contract. Salary will depend on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day review of investor documentation required to assist Funds’ with their Foreign Account Tax Compliance (“FATCA”) and Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”) regulatory obligations
- Review and analyze subscription documents received from investors for regulatory compliance with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to hedge funds
- Perform daily/monthly investor activity reconciliations to ensure all activity has been processed
- Review all tax documentation received for any new investors, update daily trackers and Goldtier
- In connection with same, liaise with clients and investors if there are issues with the documentation received.
- Assist with the preparation of annual FATCA and CRS reporting
- Prepare quarterly invoicing
- 5 – 7 years of accounting/audit experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- TA/AML background- AML preferred- able to navigate documents
- Moderate to strong excel- comfortable navigating excel- pivot tables etc
- Attention to detail
- Experience reviewing tax documentation
- Experience liaising with clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound, objective judgment required
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.