What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Investor Client Services Analyst for our client, a financial services company based in Limerick.
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure high quality service level standards are met when dealing with investor queries. There is a good culture within the team and the department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
This is a 10-month contract and is remote for the moment so you will require your own laptop or PC. In the coming months there will be a hybrid working option.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Experience in customer service in a call centre or financial environment
- Knowledge of Fund administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Microsoft Office Skills i.e, Excel, Word.
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Good communication skills
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.