What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Finance Client Services Representative for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
The successful individual will focus on resolution on client queries, where expertise is required to problem solve and manage client expectations.
This is a 12-month contract role with some possibility of extension. This job is remote for the moment, so a laptop or PC is required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Client
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Client
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Client queries
- Maintain awareness of transition activity linked to the Client
- Identify and manage resolution of service delivery root causes
- Initiate frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions
- Resolves all ASL situations in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all risk policies and adherence to ‘Best Practice’ documents
- Coordinates / manages sub-account openings as directed by the Investment Manager
- Third level qualification is preferred
- Global Custody operational knowledge with proven Client Service expertise is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Technically sound in area of expertise with broader knowledge of other business areas
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team members
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day-to-day workload to meet client deadlines
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.