What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Manager for our client in the South East.
This is a well-established manufacturing company who have created this position for a business orientated financial manager who will lead the development of business financial insights that will assist management decision making.
Your new job
A key part of the role will be to develop best in class business systems and management information tools that will determine the performance of the business real time.
This is a Permanent Job with an excellent financial package. You will report to the Finance Director and you will be part of the extended leadership group.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Evaluate and understand the performance of current financial systems and their potential.
- Identify improvements that will provide a greater financial insight, strategic guidance and leadership to enable effective decision making that improves site business performance.
- Partner with different functions particularly Supply Chain, Operations and Engineering to ensure that short or long-term business decisions are based on strong financial reasoning.
- Calculate reliable, complete, timely and comprehensive standard costs.
- Manage and develop financial reporting and forecasting aspects of business capital expenditure, R&D and new products introduction.
- Implement and develop governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with at 10+ year’s experience.
- Significant exposure to SAP.
- Strong leadership qualities, capacity to shape the finance systems.
- Hands-on, visionary, ability to collaborate, go to person.
- Positive, excellent communicator and listener.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.