What you need to know
My client is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to work at their innovative and progressive medical technology company in Co. Offaly.
As the Finance Business Partner you will work alongside the Finance team and you will be responsible for ensuring month end financial data is processed in a timely basis and recorded accurately, along with performing cost accounting duties. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong finance team.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform cost accounting duties to support the operation of the standard costing environment – manufacturing variance and PPV analysis.
- Responsible for producing the monthly financial accounts package to tight deadlines and to US GAAP rules
- Perform intercompany reconciliations, Balance Sheet and P&L analysis, cost allocations.
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts and annual Corporation Tax computations
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and forecasts for the plant
- Ensure Internal Control procedures are SOX compliance.
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Project work.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA with at least 2-3 years PQ experience ideally in manufacturing
- Experience with ERP systems Sap, or Oracle
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good interpersonal communication and initiative skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.