What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst for our client, a global investment firm based in Dublin.
There are 2 roles available and the jobs will be on a 12-month contract basis. Good possibility of extension. Remote working at the moment.
SSRS experience is essential. This is an exciting time to start as the company are still developing their processes around this area so you will have a chance to offer opinions and get involved.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and client specifications for standard product deals and transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as hey arise
- Run and/or maintain deal models on active standard or routine deals
- Building models from one system to another
- Legal document review
- There is a high degree of interaction with internal partners including staff members, business partners, clients and other third parties
- Occasionally may have external client interfacing duties
- Ad-hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification preferred
- 5 years in a financial services or technology environment with direct deal modelling experience
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents on moderately complex financial structures
- 5+ years’ experience with a good mix of technology and financial services background and strong/sound experience in deal modelling preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Structured Credit or Fixed Income products
- Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Access and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- SQL & SSRS
- Experience in Solvas is desirable
Matrix Recruitment will be paymaster for this position.
We Value Your Trust.