Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a FINANCIAL ANALYST for a Manufacturing client based in Co. Waterford.
- Prepare and provide analysis on the key input/outputs for company monthly management reporting, including plant manufacturing variances & inventory
- Prepare key inputs to Financial BOP, Forecasts & Outlooks and highlight any variances
- Support the development of existing financial planning models to ensure accurate & timely information for MS Planning & Forecast Analysis.
- Ensure Weekly Operations Metrics reports are available on time in order to track month-end projections
- Maintain margin analysis and cost allocation reporting process for Commodity / Specialty products.
- Review and Analyse New Product manufacturing costs proposals / margins with the New Products team.
- Support manufacturing with process control and measurement analysis to optimize product costs
- Provide input into the day to day management of Inventory costing and control processes
- Participate as part of a team to deliver business related projects as required
- Undertake deep-dive analysis for MS Lead team as required
- Full support given to successfully meet both internal and external Audit requirements.
Previous Experience Required:
- Must have worked within tight deadlines.
- Must have worked with large data spreadsheets.
- Must be highly analytical with a focus on accuracy.
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
- Minimum Degree equivalent or Professional Financial qualification ACCA, CIMA
- 2-5 years relevant experience in similar type role in a high-volume, target driven manufacturing organisation
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.